Able to store 14 configurable pages, whether you want to see True Wind Angle, COG or SOG, getting the crucial information in the right place is simple.
This is the ideal display for focus areas such as pedestals and trimming positions, or an ideal mast display for yachts in the 30ft to 50ft range, with zero condensation and outstanding contrast.
- Race Proven H-Vision Technology.
- High-Contrast Optically Bonded LCD..
- Durable, lightweight alloy construction
- Inverse “white on black” display.
- Red night lighting.
- Configurable from H5000 or Triton Instrument systems.
- Zero condensation.
- Extremely low power consumption.
- Fast, responsive display.
- Single network cable supplies data and power.
|NMEA 2000||1 x NMEA2000 Micro-C port, 4 LEN|
|Size and Type||Custom High Contrast Segmented LCD|
|Power Consumption, max.||2.1W|
|Power Consumption, typical||0.5W|
|Recommended Fuse Rating||5A|
|Supply Voltage||12V DC (10-16V DC)|
|Humidity||Up to 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 to +55ºC (+14 to 131ºF)|
|Compass Safe Distance – Metric, imperial||200mm (7.9″)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||323 x 209 x 52mm (12.8 x 8.2 x 2″)|
|Weight||2.3 kg (5.1 lbs)|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
|Languages||English, German, Spanish, French, Italian|
There are no reviews yet.