Always remember to use the fully laden displacement of your boat when selecting a pilot. Typically a yacht fully provisioned with the water and fuel tanks full can be as much as 20% above the designed displacement. If your boat falls between two pilot types, choose the larger pilot type – an under rated pilot may not be able to perform adequately when you need it most.
If in doubt, please check with an authorised Simrad/B&G Dealer. If you are using a Ram, Rotary drive or existing drive unit from another manufacturer, these will, in most cases, be compatible with Simrad/B&G units. To check this however, please call your local Simrad/B&G Dealer or call us directly.
- Max Boat Size: 19,000 lbs (9000 kg).
- Stroke: 7.87 in (200 mm).
- Hard Over Time: 12 sec.
- Tiller Arm: 6.89 in (175 mm).
- Thrust: 771.6 lbs (350 mm).
- Rudder Torque: 136.6 lbs (62 kg).
- Required Computer: AC12, NAC-2.
*Typical average cruising consumption