See and Be Seen with Integrated AIS
The V100-B includes a Class B AIS transceiver, which not only receives AIS targets but also transmits your boat’s position to nearby AIS-equipped vessels. This helps other mariners to spot your boat through any conditions, day or night. A built-in AIS receiver monitors the position of other AIS-equipped vessels, helping you to proactively avoid collisions in crowded harbours and waterways. AIS information can be viewed on the radio’s built-in screen, or overlaid on your chart or radar screen through a compatible multifunction display.
Expandable with additional handsets and speakers
The V100-B comes with 1 wired handset and 1 speaker, but you can add up to 4 more B&G H60 wireless and 3 more H100 wired handsets along with up to 3 additional external speakers, doubling your radio as an on-board intercom. Each wireless handset with inductive charging, duplicates your radio’s display and controls on a large, easy-to-read screen, viewable in all lights, with intuitive user interface. Access all key functions with channel scan and favourites, alphanumeric keypad, clear audio, handset station naming and 60 second audio rewind.
- Integrated Class B AIS transmitter & receiver
- Class D DSC approved VHF radio
- Integrated GPS receiver
- Connect up to 4 wireless and 4 wired handsets
- Add an optional loudhailer and up to 4 external speakers
- NMEA 0183® and NMEA 2000® connectivity
- Bundled with dedicated GPS receiver, GPS-500 for AIS transmission
- 60 second audio rewind
- Configurable external speakers with volume offsetting
- Handset backlight settings can be grouped with NMEA2000 backlight groups so MFD’s and VHF Radios can have backlight controlled together
- Track Buddy – track up to 5 “buddies” using their VHF MMSI