Powerful & intuitive all-in-one unit
B&G Zeus3 Glass Helm is a premium, large screen multi-function display with powerful quad-core processor and intuitive touchscreen that makes it easy-to-use. The built-in processor also means no separate “black box” is required, simplifying system integration and expansion. The familiar pinch-to-zoom and swipe-to-pan actions to control the many features, make life on the water easier and safer.
Dedicated sailing features for cruising and racing.
With B&G’s award-winning sailing functions, you can see all of your key sailing data together on one screen, or overlaid on charts for the modern sailor’s ultimate navigation view. Taking accurate data from the B&G instruments and sensors on the network, B&G SailSteer will provide an intuitive graphic display of your Boat Speed, Wind, Heading, Tide, Wind Shift Sectors and Laylines. It’s easy to add waypoints or plot a course; and with B&G SailingTime you’ll see waypoint arrival times based on a sailing course and tidal effects, rather than a straight-line calculation.
*additional Radar unit required.
Zeus3 Glass Helm 19 System Pack includes a Zeus3 Glass Helm display, ZC2 remote control, ZG100 GPS antenna/compass and MI10 MicroSD card reader.
- Easy viewing whatever the conditions, with large, low-profile, full glass display with best-in-class screen Ultra-bright, wide-angle Full HD Display
- Plan routes, add waypoints, or adjust course and settings using the easy-to-use touchscreen or Zeus Controller (required)·
- Get more from your sailing with B&G’s dedicated sailing features for cruising or racing- SailSteer, SailingTime, RacePanel, Laylines
- Powerful integration with on board systems including Broadband Radar™, ForwardScan™,instruments, B&G autopilots, entertainment and digital switching systems
- Built-in, powerful processor (no black box required)
- Integrated Wi-Fi for easy access to charts and software updates
- Choose from the widest range of charts to suit your area including C-MAP and Navionics®
- Easy networking and integration with NMEA 2000®
There are no reviews yet.