Elite-7 CHIRP fishfinder/chartplotter with 83/200/455/800 transducer
7-inch fishfinder/chartplotter with high-bright, LED-backlit display, combined CHIRP and DownScan™ technology, built-in
GPS antenna and high-definition mapping.
-CHIRP sonar technology- Choose from two CHIRP ranges simultaneously, combined with exclusive DownScan™ technology
-Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. background map, with optional charting upgrades
-Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis™
-70% larger Elite color display
-Exclusive technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder
-New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
-Multi-Window displays let’s you choose up to three panels in split-screen mode
-Advanced NMEA 2000® networking compatibility (*Waypoint sharing and external NMEA 2000® GPS antenna functionality)
-Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program.
- Multiple CHIRP ranges from a single transducer.
- CHIRP sonar performance with a greater number of affordable transducers, including the Lowrance HDI Skimmer®.
- View multiple CHIRP sonar settings on one display.
- DownScan Imaging™ provides picture-like images of fish-holding structure beneath a boat.
- Selectable single-frequency sonar operation with award-winning Broadband Sounder™ performance.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet..
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps®. Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with C-Map Genesis™.
- Brilliant Elite color display for enhanced widescreen visibility and viewing detail in all conditions.
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar.
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts – including a three-panel view with chart, CHIRP sonar ranges and DownScan Imaging.
- Includes 83/200 kHz HDI Skimmer® transducer.