-9″ wide format touch screen for extreme ease of use
-Built-in Broadband Sounder
-Internal high accuracy GPS receiver
-Best in class screen brightness
-Out-of-the-box networking via Ethernet and NMEA 2000®
-Compatible with StructureScan™, Broadband Radar™, SonicHub™ and more
-Wide selection of cartography options
-Can be used as a stand alone chartplotter or as a fully networked MFD.
-Simple wiring to add on accessories via Ethernet for Broadband Radar™, Digital Radar and LWX-1 Sirius weather (US only)
-Built in Insight USA™ cartography (Americas models) and Navionics Basemap (Americas and ROW)
-Dual chart mode allows for simultanious use of Insight and Navionics cartography
-Add on cartography available from Insight HD™, Navionics, Fishing Hot Spots
-Share sonar and waypoint data via Ethernet to other networked HDS displays
-Fully customizable split-screen options
-StructureMap included with built-in StructureScan (requires optional SturcutreScan transducer)
- Easy to use touchscreen – Revolutionary new user interface provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features. Intuitive menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars provide unparalleled control in all weather and water conditions.
- Built-in StructureScan® HD sonar imaging – Enjoy picture-like, 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Plus, overlay live high-definition bottom imagery on top of your charts using the innovative StructureMap™ feature. Includes StructureScan® HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™ – Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths – from 1 to 3,000 feet.
- New, StructureMap™ HD capability – Use recorded StructureScan® HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail.
- Super-accurate, internal 5Hz GPS antenna – 5Hz position update rate provides more accurate trails and smoother chart performance for the maximum in reliable position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections. For even greater performance and functionality, add an external Lowrance Point-1 10Hz GPS antenna with built in compass.
- TrackBack™ to review and save key hotspots – Scroll-back thru Broadband Sounder™ or StructureScan® HD sonar imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- GoFree™ Wireless ready – View and control select fishfinder and chartplotter displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones and the free GoFree app. Requires the revolutionary WIFI-1 module.
- GoFree® Cloud-Enabled: When partnered with a GoFree® WIFI-1 module, your Gen2 Touch can now shop, purchase, download and immediately use Insight maps, and other 3rd third-party maps from GoFree partners, directly from the home screen. In addition, GoFree also enables Insight Genesis users the ability to upload sonar logs, and download up-to-date, personalized contour maps and contribute to the community based Social Map directly from your device.
- Extensive mapping options – HDS Gen2 Touch includes built-in charts or bundled map options, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options include Insight™ HD, Insight™ PRO, C-Map Genesis™ , Navionics®, C-Map Max-N, TOPO, and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner™ PC planning software. Visit the Insight Store for more details.
- Multi-view and chart sharing – View Navionics® cartography simultaneously with the charts of your choice, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chart card purchases; buy one map card and view it on all networked HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
- Depth contour shading and shallow water highlight – Use these new features with Navionics Charts to quickly identify fishing areas of interest or to highlight shallow water areas requiring extra caution.
- New, C-Map Genesis™ personalized maps – Make your own maps using recorded sonar logs, upload data to C-Map Genesis™ account, view secure custom chart detail online, adjust contour lines, add optional vegetation or bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the water.
- Optional video-camera input (video camera input cable sold separately).
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing.
- Affordable NMEA 2000® and high-speed dual Ethernet ports.
- Two full-sized SD card slots.
- Lowrance Advantage Service support.
There are no reviews yet.