Key Features of the Hook2-9 TripleShot
9-inch SolarMAX™ Screen
- Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
Automated sonar settings
- You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn’t get any easier.
Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad
- Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
Tripleshot™ 3-in-1 Sonar with High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™
- TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
Built-in detailed mapping
- Easily find your favorite coastal fishing spot with the built-in high-detail U.S. map in HOOK2, or the pre-loaded worldwide basemap.
- You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP®, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
microSD card slot
- Save your waypoints, routes and trails to a microSD card or upgrade your mapping with an optional chart card.
Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation
- Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.
- 9-inch SolarMAX™ Screen.
- Automated sonar settings.
- Easy to find fish with double the sonar coverage of traditional fishfinders.
- Easiest-to-use menus.
- Optimized keypad with one-touch access to key features.
- Lowrance® Tripleshot™ 3-in-1 sonar with High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™.
- Built-in high-detail US map or worldwide basemap.
- Mapping options in include C-MAP®, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
- microSD card slot.
- Easy front-dash or gimbal-bracket mount.