With the integrated GPS receiver the Link-9 has four ways to ensure you have a GPS fix in the event of an emergency – built-in antenna, SMA connector for GPS-500 antenna, NMEA 0183 for chartplotter GPS and NMEA 2000® for network antenna connection.
A dual-channel AIS receiver monitors the position of nearby AIS-equipped vessels, helping you to avoid collisions in crowded harbours and waterways. AIS information can be viewed on the Link-9’s built-in screen, or overlaid on your chart or radar screen through a compatible multifunction display.
Remote Mountable Fist Mic
The Link-9’s removable fist mic can be connected to the front or rear of the radio – optional extension cable allows the radio and mic to be mounted separately. This offers a simple and cost-effective solution for any mounting location, with no cable clutter.
Easier Front-Mount Installation
Link-9 features easily removable top and bottom bezels which reveal mounting holes allowing the same style of mounting from the front that is featured on Lowrance MFDs.
Press the NAV button on the Link-9 to turn it into a navigational instrument displaying your Speed and Course. Link-9 also contains a Man Overboard (MOB) function, hold down the NAV/MOB button to drop a waypoint on your current location and the Link-9 will enter MOB mode to show you how far away you are and where you need to steer to get back to the person in the water. The MOB waypoint is also transmitted over NMEA 2000 to the rest of your network.
- Class D DSC fixed mount VHF transceiver
- Internal GPS Antenna
- Six-button, backlit fist mic with optional remote mounting
- Built-in dual-channel AIS receiver with AIS plot functionality
- New front mountable mechanical design for easy installation
- Seamless integration with a wider Lowrance system through NMEA 2000® and 0183
- Large screen with intuitive user interface
- 25 W / 1 W transmission power
- Extra large, high resolution LCD display
- MOB feature
- Track Your Buddy option
- Dual Watch / tri watch and all scan functions
- PA/Hailer horn output with Listen Back Feature
- 10 weather channel
- 20 user programmable names with MMSI
- Fully waterproof
- New Industrial Design to align with style of Lowrance MFD’s