Sonar interpretation made simple, LiveSight™ sonar turns all fishing into sight fishing, delivering the most detailed views of fish, down to every turn and flip of the tail, as they swim in and around cover. You’ll be fishing in real-time as you watch fish react to your lure, see how they are relating to structure and gain insight on what’s working, what’s not and what to do next.
Perfect for drop shotting and vertical jigging, or tracking bait in front of your boat, LiveSight lets you get a bead on the fish, so you’ll know whether they are actively feeding. Mount the transducer in a front-facing position to cast toward the fish, or mount it in a down-facing position to do some vertical jigging below your boat.
LiveSight works exclusively with Lowrance® HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon and Simrad® NSS evo3 fishfinder/chartplotters.
- See fish movements in real time below or in front of your boat
- Watch fish react to your lure
- Removes the guesswork from sonar interpretation
- Know whether fish are actively feeding
- Ideal for drop shotting , vertical jigging or tracking baits in front of your boat
- Perfect complement to Active Imaging