Mark-4 CHIRP, with 83/200 kHz transducer, is an affordable fishfinder/chartplotter with grayscale display featuring CHIRP sonar technology —providing greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets – all at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, LED-backlit display.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics+, and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with C-Map Genesis™.
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts — including a three-panel view.
- Includes 83/200 kHz Skimmer® transducer.