Simrad Multifunction Display Integration
Designed to work with your Simrad chartplotter navigation display, the Outboard Pilot pack does not require a dedicated autopilot head unit – perfect for smaller vessels with limited helm space. Set your heading, steer to a waypoint, or follow a predefined route, right from your existing Simrad display. A single dash-mounted auto/standby button lets you enable the autopilot with ease, or take manual helm control in an instant.
Easy to Install
This comprehensive kit includes everything required for a professional or DIY autopilot installation, including a super-quiet hydraulic steering pump for distraction-free operation. Detailed step-by-step instructions are provided, while pre-fitted plug-and-socket connectors make installation quicker and easier than ever. Simrad Virtual Rudder Feedback technology eliminates the need to install a mechanical feedback sensor, while delivering smooth and reliable steering performance.
Simple System, Powerful Features
Automatic turn patterns make manoeuvres such as U-turns simple and fuel-efficient, while more complex patterns support fishing and other on-water activities. Outboard Pilot also offers automatic Depth Contour Tracking that’s perfect for anglers fishing ledges or drop-offs, and also a great way to cruise along the coastline while automatically maintaining a safe depth beneath your boat.
- Complete autopilot system for hyraulic-steered single-outboards.
- Intuitive autopilot control from your Simrad multifunction display.
- Powerful features including turn patterns and Depth Contour Tracking.
- Suitable for boats measuring nine metres (30 feet) and under.
- Perfect for DIY installation with a straightforward, step-by-step guide.
- Simple plug-and-socket connection with no complex terminal wiring.