-SpotlightScanTM Sonar delivers a new level of angler-controlled, forward- and surround-scanning views to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas on your HDS Gen2 or HDS Gen2 Touch.
-The SpotlightScanTM Sonar Transducer connects directly to the sonar and StructureScan HD connectors on the Gen 2 Touch models.
-HDS Gen 2 non-touch models require the new SonarHub to be able to view SpotlightScan
-A small module is connected to any MotorGuide or MinnKota cable steer foot control pedal to provide the direction the Spotlight is pointing
-SpotlightScan allows you to quickly concentrate on the key fishing areas of greatest interest – without wasting valuable fishing time waiting for a full 360-degree scan.
-Twin forward-scanning beams provide lightning-fast refresh rates of images, and beam indicators or “spokes” are visible on the HDS Gen2 display to guide adjustments on rotation or scanning speeds for the best possible underwater image.
-In addition to forward- and surround-scanning performance, the SpotlightScan transducer also provides DownScan Imaging™ for picture-like images of fish and structure beneath your boat— as well as award-winning Broadband Sounder® technology, which is ideal for marking fish arches and tracking lure action.
Connection to HDS Gen2 non-Touch displays requires SonarHub module.
- Surround-scan imaging for your HDS Gen2, Gen2 Touch or Gen3 display.
- Quickly identify key fishing areas before you make the first cast.
- SpotlightScan transducer also features DownScan Imaging and Broadband Sounder for the best possible view beneath your boat.
- Do-it-yourself, bow-mount installation for foot-control, cable-steer trolling motors.
- With SpotlightScan™ Sonar, the angler has complete control – simply by using the remote foot pedal – of the SpotlightScan™ sonar direction and scanning speed – all without having to make additional menu adjustments on the HDS Gen2 display.
- NMEA 2000® Starter Kit (part number 000-0124-69) required for installation.