Explore Fish-Holding Structure in 3D
StructureScan 3D takes the guesswork out of interpreting bottom details, letting you see underwater terrain and fish-holding structure as it really is. Explore beneath your boat from easy pre-set viewpoints, or take total control to pan, tilt, and rotate your view for the perfect underwater perspective. Customise your view to highlight suspended fish targets, emphasise bottom contours, and apply other enhancements to help you find the fish or structure you’re searching for.
Super-Wide, High Definition Scanning
The StructureScan 3D module and transducer offer super-wide SideScan sonar coverage, reaching up to 180 metres (600 feet) to each side of your boat. High-definition scanning delivers detailed 3D imagery, plus enhanced performance in classic SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ views. Combine 3D imagery with these improved StructureScan® HD views to gain new insights, and search fishing areas more effectively, all with a single transducer.
Easy Upgrade or New Install
The StructureScan 3D Skimmer® transducer can be easily transom, step, or jackplate mounted. The StructureScan 3D module offers plug-and-play connection to the transducer, and to any compatible Simrad multifunction display. Three built-in Ethernet ports make it easy to share sonar capabilities across multiple displays, and to connect other networked accessories.
- Explore underwater terrain and fish-holding structure in 3D.
- Instant results with easy pre-set viewpoints.
- Pan, tilt, and rotate for the perfect perspective.
- Super-wide, high definition scanning delivers new insights.
- Combine 3D with classic SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ views.
- Easy plug-and-play upgrade or install.
- Skimmer® transducer can be transom, step, or jackplate mounted.