StructureScan® 3D Imaging
This thru-hull transducer works with the StructureScan® 3D module (sold separately) to create a high resolution, three dimensional view of underwater terrain and fish-holding structure. Immediately see where fish and structure are located in relation to your boat, with a picture-like view you can easily pan, tilt, and rotate for the perfect perspective.
CHIRP and Traditional Sonar
The transducer can also be connected directly to the built-in sounder on your Simrad multifunction display, or to a SonarHub sounder module, to provide CHIRP and traditional sonar capabilities. A combination of Medium and High-frequency CHIRP offers detailed coverage and accurate bottom tracking in shallow to mid-water depths.
The through-hull transducer can be mounted flat, or with the included fairing block. Stainless steel construction suits a variety of hull materials and designs.
- StructureScan® 3D imaging transducer.
- Scans up to 180 metres (600 feet) to each side of your boat.
- Also provides Medium and High-frequency CHIRP sonar capabilities.
- Stainless steel transducer supports through-hull mounting.
- Mount flat or with the included fairing block.
|Frequencies||83/200 kHzMedium/High CHIRP455 kHz|
|Max Depth||1000′ (300m) Traditional Sonar300′ (90m) DownScan Sonar600′ (180m) Each Side, SideScan Sonar|
|Warranty Period||1 Year|