Airmar® SS164 20 Deg.. Thru-Hull Transducer
The 1kW, flush-mount, Tilted Element transducer is perfect for fast, trailered, tournament sportfishing vessels that cannot have a High-Performance Fairing. The flush-mounted, bronze housing protrudes less than 6.35 mm (0.25”) outside your hull and can sit on trailer rollers and bunks with no damage at all. The ceramic arrays are tilted to 20 degrees inside the housing giving you the perfect vertical beam with maximum energy on what is directly below your boat.
- Calculate depth and temperature from one compact sensor.
- Works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Great for deep water bottom and structure fishing up to 500m/1640f.
- The 20° tilt is ideal for boats with a 16° to 24° hull deadrise.
- Provides extremely accurate data, even at speeds of up to 30 knots.