GO7 is for the recreational power boater who is looking for an all in one navigation product for cruising, fishing and watersports.
GO7 aims to unlock the recreational sports and day power boat market for the Simrad brand
– Super bright, glass look, multi touch display
– Chart plotter functions with built in GPS, Sonar, and NMEA2000 interface
– Advanced built in Wi-Fi connectivity giving access to the GoFree cloud based Maps, Genesis upload, automatic software downloads and notifications.
– Easy to use (HEROiC) touch user interface
– Built in advanced sonar technology
– Engine and entertainment integration
-Easy to use
-Glass dash styling
-Multi touch HEROiC user interface
-Super bright widescreen display
-Built in Wi-Fi connectivity
-Built in 10 Hz GPS antenna
-Micro SD card slot (rear of unit)
-Built in sonar (Broadband & Chirp)
-Built in DownScan Imaging
-Operates with OP40 Remote
-Advanced NMEA2000 networking
-Custom Splash screen for boat builders
Simrad GO7 features HEROiC software:
– Auto routing (Excluding AMER)
– Multi-touch user interface
– BEP C-Zone Integration
– Up to 4 way display splits-
– Simrad Autopilot integration and control
– Mercury VesselView Display Integration
– Fusion Link Audio Support – including multiple audio servers
– SonicHub Integration
– AIS SARTs
– GRIB Weather support
– Adjustable page split ratios and panel layouts
– DownScan sonar overlay
– Wi-Fi screen mirroring
– Sonar track back
Standard Language Pack:
– English(US), English(UK), Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish
Other regional language packs available
- Easy to use multi-touch interface.
- Full-featured chartplotter with widest available cartography support.
- Simple waypoint management.
- 7-inch flush, flat or bracket mount display.
- Bright LED backlight for daylight viewing.
- High-speed 10 Hz GPS receiver.
- Powerboat/cruising navigation page.
- Broadband sonar with CHIRP.
- DownScan Imaging™.
- Built-in Wi-Fi functionality.
- GoFree™ cloud enabled.
- NMEA 2000® compatible.
There are no reviews yet.