The AR80 Analog Repeater accepts serial data (RS422), and runs on 24VDC. The 15-pin D-type connector has pins allocated for power and serial data. The repeater’s serial input is configured to recognize NMEA 0183 HDT, HDG and HDM sentence structures in priority order.
The repeater supports panel mounting, or mounting with an optional bracket. It should be mounted where it is most convenient for the user, with regard to the unit’s environmental protection, temperature range and cable length. The unit should not be installed in areas exposed to heavy vibrations.
- 168mm dual dial with 1° and 0.1° markings.
- Display accurate to ±0.1° (heading accuracy is gyroscope dependent).
- Illuminated dial with adjustable brightness.
- NMEA 0183 input, supports HDT, HDG and HDM heading sentences.
- Supports panel or bracket mounting (bracket optional).
- IP54 rated aluminium enclosure.
- 24VDC operation.
- IMO A424(x) compliant.
There are no reviews yet.