The DR76 Digital Repeater accepts serial data (RS422), and runs on 24VDC. The 15-pin D-type connector has pins allocated for power and serial data. The repeater’s serial input is configured to recognize NMEA 0183 HDT, HDG and HDM sentence structures in priority order.
The repeater supports panel mounting, or mounting with an optional bracket. It should be mounted where it is most convenient for the user, with regard to the unit’s environmental protection, temperature range and cable length.
- 4-digit LCD heading display.
- LED bar graph turn or steering indicator.
- Independently adjustable backlight/brightness levels.
- NMEA 0183 input, supports HDT, HDG and HDM heading sentences.
- Supports panel or bracket mounting (bracket optional).
- IP33 rated aluminium enclosure.
- 24VDC operation.