The IS80 large format range is specifically designed to meet the demands of the professional and coastal commercial user by offering tough easy-to-read instruments that give consistent performance day after day.
- 120 deg/min scale (30 and 300 deg/min options also available).
- Tough, shock-proof 6.8-inch casing.
- Multiple lighting levels with zone lighting.
- Analog (V) interface and SimNet compatible.
- IP66 rated (for front face sealing of a correctly installed instrument – rear case IP20).
- External mounting kit available for full IP66 in exposed external installations.
|NMEA 2000||1 x NMEA2000 SimNet port, 1 LEN|
|Power Consumption, max.||5W|
|Recommended Fuse Rating||5A|
|Supply Voltage||12/24V DC (10-31V DC)|
|Humidity||Up to 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature Range||-15 to +70ºC (+5 to +158ºF)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40 to +80ºC (-40 to +176ºF)|
|Compass Safe Distance – Metric, imperial||400mm (1.3′)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||172 x 172 x 68mm (6.8 x 6.8 x 2.7″)|
|Weight||0.65 kg (1.4 lbs)|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
There are no reviews yet.