Manufactured in non-corrosive aluminium with a non-reflective black finish, the instrument is a standard modular size (132 x108 mm) to match the Simrad AP35 autopilot. A front panel key is used for illumination and setup. The splash proof construction allows panel, bulkhead or bracket mounting in exposed locations, such as bridge wings as well as wheel houses and engine rooms.
- Displays rudder position up to 45 degrees port/starboard.
- Three-step adjustable LED backlight.
- Operates from frequency or current signal generated by a Simrad Autpilot Rudder Feedback Unit.
- Also accepts NMEA 0183 rudder angle (RSA) signal.
- Large format 6.8-inch display.
- IP66 rated.
|NMEA 0183 Sentences supported||Input: RSA. Output: RSA|
|NMEA 0183||1 x Tx, 1 x Rx NMEA 0183, Baud Rate 4800|
|Size and Type||6.8″|
|Power Consumption, max.||3W|
|Recommended Fuse Rating||5A|
|Supply Voltage||12/24V DC (10-31V DC)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25 to +55ºC (-13 to 130ºF)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-30 to +70ºC (-22 to 158ºF)|
|Compass Safe Distance – Metric, imperial||300mm (1.0′)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||132 x 108 x 58mm (5.2 x 4.3 x 2.3″)|
|Mounting Type||Flush, Bracket|
|Weight||1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|