The M5016 marine monitor has a native resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels (WXGA), in 16:9 widescreen ratio suitable for use with widescreen-optimised Simrad radar systems.
Optically Bonded Display
The M5016’s LCD panel is optically bonded to the display’s glass front panel to eliminate fogging, while Anti-Reflective and Anti-Fingerprint coatings help to deliver optimal visibility in all conditions.
Ideal for flush-mount installation in a pilothouse or bridge console, the M5016 has a low profile of just 8mm. Flush mounting is possible with the included rear brackets or front screws, and VESA mounting is supported with an optional bracket.
A seamless glass front panel incorporating capacitive touch-sensitive menu keys offering a clean and distraction-free look, and is suitable for side-by-side mounting of multiple displays without the interruption of raised bezels or controls.
- 15.6” LCD panel in 16:9 widescreen format.
- High-resolution 1366 x 768-pixel display.
- Suitable for use as part of a type-approved.
- Simrad radar system (IEC62388 ed.1 compliant).
- Optically bonded to eliminate fogging.
- Low profile (8mm) flush-mount installation.
- All-glass front panel with touch sensitive menu keys.
- IP66 water resistant when flush mounted.
There are no reviews yet.