Control the autopilot with the helm
SteadySteer automatically disengages the autopilot when you turn the vessel manually and then reengages the autopilot when you have established a new heading. No key-presses, no alarms – just turn the helm.
Less distractions – Just drive
No need to look at a display or push buttons to change course, merely point the bow to your destination.
SteadySteer is compatible with NAC-2, NAC-3 autopilot computers (sw version 1.1.01.00 and newer), AP44, IS42, and AP48 (sw version 57.3.163 and newer) and Simrad multifunction displays (sw version 20.2 and newer).
- Smoother steering
- Use helm to control autopilot – for greater ease-of-use
- Steer manually through turns – convenient manual override
- Autopilot engages automatically on straight legs
- Seamless and intuitive boat control
- Fuzz free autopilot operation for hydraulic steering
There are no reviews yet.