10kW HD Digital Radar
Our new Low Emission 10kW HD open array digital radar boasts exceptional detection of small or distant targets using our advanced Digital Signal Processing technology. Screen clutter in any weather is virtually eliminated, allowing a clear, accurate and easy to interpret image. The 10kW open array is ideal for larger motorboats 50ft+ in length.
-New Array Radar available in September 2014.
-All new 10kW 4-foot model – great for vessels with limited space
-perfect with new Simrad NSO evo2 systems
-All models feature new Long-life magnetrons and brushless motors
-All models have reduced emission levels that exceed 2015 regulatory changes and offer safer operation
-Compatible with all Simrad current radar displays: NSE, NSS, NSS evo2 and NSO evo2
-Meet tough IMO IEC62388 Annex D target detection specifications and triggers RACONS and SARTS at required 5nm range
-Commercial design with 100kt sustained windload rating
-Automatic Tune, Gain and Sea Clutter adjustments
-Automatic Harbour and Offshore modes
-Dual EBL/VRM and Dual Guard zones
-Radar overlay on charts and 10-target MARPA tracking with optional heading sensor
-iPad/Android tablet control with optional Go Free wireless module
-For 24V DC systems only
NOTE: TXL-10S-6 replaces TX10S-1. The following part is obsolete: TX10S-1 (TX10S-1 TX10S 10KW 6’OPN ARRY W/20M CA). Please order 000-11478-001 instead.
- 4-foot open-array antenna with slim pedestal design.
- 64nm instrumented range with 1.8 beam resolution.
- Meets IMO IEC62388 Annex D target detection specifications (triggers RACONs and SARTs at 5nm range).
- Automatic Tune, Gain, and Sea Clutter adjustments in Harbour and Offshore Modes.
- Dual EBL/VRM, Dual Guard Zones.
- TrueColor display for improved target distinction.
- Radar overlay on charts (requires heading sensor).
- 10-target MARPA tracking (requires heading sensor).
- iPad/Android tablet control with optional Go Free wireless module.
- Ethernet connectivity, compatible with all Simrad NSE/NSS/NSO multifunction displays.
There are no reviews yet.