Visibility & Versatility
A bright touch screen, with super-wide viewing angles and the ability to view with polarised sunglasses at all angles and from any distance on-board, with adjustable data sizes, palettes and backlighting, this display offers optimal viewing in all conditions, whether on the mast or in the cockpit.
This all-in-one customisable display can be mounted in both portrait or landscape, whilst the easy to use drag & drop editor allows full customisation with a wide choice of graphical gauges, SailSteer™, tank levels, digital data,IP (guessing this should be caps?) camera views, histograms and images. With this, you have the freedom to select the data, visualisation and set size and position that you want, or you can simply choose from a choice of pre-selected built-in B&G dashboards and templates.
Additional automatic context modes allow you to choose the sailing data you want to display based on your point of sail or sailing mode: Upwind, Reaching, Downwind, Pre-start or Motoring.
The use of commercial grade components, and hours of testing and development by sailors in all conditions, combined with the most accurate sailing data available from your B&G network and instruments, will ensure you can have complete trust in Nemesis. The reliability and accuracy of both the data and the display, will give you the confidence you need to make the right decision, when you need to.
- Pre-set dashboards or easy to use drag & drop editor for full customisation
- Wide choice of digital data displays including graphical gauges, SailSteer™, tank levels, IP camera views, histograms and images
- Context modes: Upwind, Reaching, Downwind, Pre-start, Motoring
- Bright touch screen, with super-wide viewing angles
- Adjustable palettes and backlight for optimal view in all conditions
- Mount in portrait and landscape
- Connect multiple screens via the Nemesis Hub
- Ethernet and/or NMEA2000