The 10/10HV offers a lightweight, high performance data display for every application. Able to store 14 configurable pages, whether you want to see True Wind Angle, COG or SOG, getting the crucial information in the right place is simple.
This is the ideal display for focus areas such as pedestals and trimming positions with zero condensation and outstanding contrast.
- Race Proven H-Vision Technology.
- High-Contrast Optically Bonded LCD.
- Robust, lightweight ABS construction.
- Inverse “white on black” display.
- Red or White night lighting.
- Configurable from H5000 or Triton Instrument systems.
- Zero condensation.
- Extremely low power consumption.
- Fast, responsive display.
- Single network cable supplies data and power.
|NMEA 2000||1 x NMEA2000 Micro-C port, 2 LEN|
|Backlight Color||Red, White|
|Size and Type||Custom High Contrast Segmented LCD|
|Power Consumption, max.||1.0W|
|Power Consumption, typical||0.5W|
|Recommended Fuse Rating||5A|
|Supply Voltage||12V DC (10-16V DC)|
|Humidity||Up to 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 to +55ºC (+14 to 131ºF)|
|Compass Safe Distance – Metric, imperial||200mm (7.9″)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||114 x 66 x 55mm (4.4 x 2.5 x 2.1″)|
|Weight||0.3 kg (0.6 lbs)|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
|Languages||English, German, Spanish, French, Italian|
Francisco Churtichaga (verified owner) –
Súper fast and efficient