The ZC2 remote controller has been designed for use with ZEUS²/³,ZEUS²/³ Glass Helm and Vulcan MFD systems and brings simple and precise MFD control in even the roughest sea conditions. ZC2 has been designed for many mounting configurations and has a solution for every install
-Helm chair arm mount
-Landscape dash mount
Portrait & Landscape orientation options (Portrait version part number 000-12365-001)
-Dash mount with 8 mm (0.32″) profile
-Narrow width enables easy chair arm mounting
-Total flush mount (requires bracket)
-Control up to 6 MFD displays
-Functions with ZEUS² all sizes and ZEUS² Glass Helm
-Keypad configuration is optimized for Simrad HEROiC software control
-Aluminium control dial with build in cursor functions
-High volume alarm output for critical notifications
-Single NMEA 2000 connection
ZC2 features a single control dial that provides multi axis controls
Rotary selector for menu select, chart zoom etc.
X,Y cursor pad for chart panning and cursor placement
Push to select enter key
In addition, ZC2 also has dedicated keys for:
-MFD display selection
-Man Overboard – MOB
- Control up to six Zeus², Glass Bridge or Vulcan multifunction displays.
- Autopilot remote control via any networked display.
- High-quality aluminium control dial with built-in cursor functions.
- MOB function.
- Landscape orientation (portrait version also available).
- Narrow design perfect for chart table mounting.
- Dash mount with low 8mm profile.
- Zero-profile flush mount with optional bracket.
- Integrated high-decibel speaker for critical alarms.
- Quickly switch displays with dedicated button and LED indicators.
- Single NMEA 2000® connection.
|NMEA 2000||2 x NMEA2000 Micro-C port, 2 LEN|
|Power Consumption, max.||1.0W|
|Power Consumption, min.||0.5W|
|Power Consumption, typical||0.6W|
|Recommended Fuse Rating||5A|
|Supply Voltage||12V DC (10-16V DC)|
|Humidity||Up to 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature Range||-15°C to +55°C (5°F to 131°F)|
|Compass Safe Distance – Metric, imperial||200mm (0.9′)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||150 x 60 x 45mm (5.9 x 2.4 x 1.8″)|
|Weight||0.3 kg (0.66 Lbs)|
|Warranty Period||2 years|