The new high specification B&G Z8 and Z12 displays come packed with a number of impressive features specific to sailing navigation.
– Very high-brightness bonded screen in 12” & 8” options
– Best in class re-draw performance
– Built-in premium cartography, support for additional charts via SD card
Sailing specific feature set, including
– GRIB weather overlay and animation
– Layline overlay (current, max and min)
– Dual heading and course vectors
– WindPlot and TimePlot histogram features
– B&G H3000 instrument integration
Zeus system options include
– NEW B&G Broadband Radar™
– B&G Zeus high-accuracy, 5Hz GPS Antennas
- Very high-brightness 12″ bonded screen.
- SailSteer composite sailing data display.
- GRIB weather overlay and animation.
- Layline overlay (current, max and min) with Sailing Time.
- Dual heading and course vectors.
- WindPlot and TimePlot histogram features.
- B&G H3000 instrument integration.
- Embedded premium Navionics cartography.