A high-performance processor enables responsive operation and quick chart redraw while moving, panning or zooming. Zeus³ is powered by B&G software designed specifically for sailors, and packed with a wide array of sail-specific functionality. See all key sailing data on a single screen with SailSteer, view laylines and tacking angles overlaid on charts, and plan more accurately with Sailing Time arrival estimates that factor in the realities of travel by wind. RacePanel delivers a range race-proven functionality including integration with B&G H5000 tactical systems for additional analytical and predictive capabilities.
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you access charts, weather information, software updates and online support directly from your display via any Wi-Fi internet hotspot. GoFree® Wi-Fi also lets you mirror your Zeus³ screen on a compatible smartphone, and control your Zeus³ display from a compatible tablet, for an extra display that you can use anywhere on board.
See what lies ahead beneath the water with built-in support for ForwardScan™ sonar, and above the water with plug-and-play support for Broadband Radar™ and AIS solutions. Enhance your situational awareness in crowded harbours and during races and regattas with tools like MARPA target tracking and AIS overlay. Complete autopilot integration means short-handed and single-handed sailors can take immediate control of their B&G autopilot system from any B&G Zeus³ display on board.
Zeus³ also connects seamlessly to a wide range of sensors, instruments, displays, expansion modules, and accessories; allowing you to create a fully-integrated electronics solution to provide greater safety, performance, and enjoyment on the water.
- Excellent screen visibility with ultra-wide viewing angles.
- Easy to control, even in wet conditions or rough seas.
- High performance for responsive operation and quick chart redraw.
- Dedicated sailing features such as SailSteer, Laylines and RacePanel.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easy access to charts, weather, updates, support, and screen mirroring.
- Built-in ForwardScan™ sonar support for safer passage through shallow waters.
- Integrates seamlessly with other B&G displays and accessories in a boat-wide system.
There are no reviews yet.