Descrizione del prodotto
With updated software, owners of compatible MFDs will be able to access features like these, available in Local or Wide coverage:
- High-Resolution Bathymetric (HRB) bottom contour/fishing charts to help anglers target fish-holding coastal and offshore structure more effectively
- Dynamic Tides & Currents predictions that help anglers determine the best times to hit productive rips, shoals, rocks and channels
- Aerial photos and worldwide database of Marina Info/Port Services great for cruisers, sailors, and traveling fishermen
- Sport Fishing Data for valuable information on wrecks/reefs, including composition, depth, orientation and other details anglers can use to fish more effectively
- High-resolution satellite imagery to enhance situational awareness and improve safety
- Dynamic Raster Charts for a traditional “paper chart” look with the ability to “pull up” information on important chart objects
- Shaded relief vector chart presentation highlights specific depth contours, valuable when cruising or fishing
Dettagli del prodotto
- Shaded Relief – bring the world around you to life, with 3D rendered land and underwater elevation – including areas of Ultra-High-Res Bathy seafloor imagery, previously only available in MAX-N+ Reveal – a game-changer for anglers.
- Full-Featured Vector Charts – making navigation easy by giving you accurate, up-to-date vector chart detail derive from official Hydrographic Office information.
- High-Res Bathy – helps you identify shallow areas, drop-offs, ledges, holes or humps. Now includes compiled and quality-controlled Genesis® detail as part of singular HRB layer.
- Custom Depth Shading – set a clear safety depth, maintain a paper-like view or create your own custom shading.
- Dynamic Raster Charts – providing the traditional chart look and feel, coupled with easy access to all objects on the chart.
- Easy Routing™ – helps you automatically plot the shortest, safest route based on detailed chart data and your personalized vessel information.
- Aerial Photography – a collection of thousands of photos of marinas, harbors, inlets and other notable navigational features included to offer an additional level of detail.
- Satellite Overlay – satellite imagery gives information about the surroundings when you find yourself in an unfamiliar place.
- Tides & Currents – shows projections of water level and direction of tides to help plan your day out, cruising, angling or sailing.
- Detailed Marina Port Plans – docking in an unfamiliar port is no problem when you have precise layouts of thousands of marinas, including slip spaces, restricted areas and other valuable navigation information.
- Harbor & Approach Details – unprecedented level of detail. Approach any harbor and inlet with confidence. The perfect conclusion to a long voyage, sailing adventure or an exciting day of fishing.
- Online Updates – keep your chart up to date, with 12 months’ free online updates.