B75M Depth/Temperature Transducer 0° Tilt
The B75M is a bronze, thru-hull, tilted, medium-frequency (80-130kHz), depth and temperature transducer. The ceramic element is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation, giving excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings.
-CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures.
-Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings.
Easy To Install
-CHIRP range is 80kHz-130kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
-Provides extremely accurate data.
-The 0° tilt is ideal for boats with a 0° to 14° hull deadrise.
-The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.
Plug & Play Connection
-Easily connect to NSS, NSE, NSO or Lowrance
- 130-210 kHz High CHIRP with 15-9° beam width.
- Up to 310 m (1000 ft) range with High CHIRP.
- 1 internal broadband ceramic.
- Thru-hull with bronze housing.
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls.
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft).
- Available in 0°, 12°, or 20° tilted versions.
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module, SonarHub sounder module & Simrad NSS evo2 multifunction displays.