Simrad HS60 is a low cost GPS compass.
– Provides heading, pitch, roll, heave and position
– Excellent in-band and out of band interference rejection
– 2° (RMS) heading accuracy in an amazingly small form factor
– Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start- up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of GPS and satellites
– Differential (SBAS) position accuracy of 1 m RMS
– Accurate heading for up to 3 minutes during GPS outages
– Offered as NMEA 2000 version*
*NMEA 2000 cable is not included
Key Selling Features
-Low cost GPS Compass
-The most price competitive Simrad GPS Compass solution to date
-HS60 GPS Compass which will replace both Fluxgate compass and GPS antenna
-Supplies as a standalone system with mounting accessories
-Easy to install with NMEA 2000 cable (cable is not supplied)
-HS60 can supply True Heading messages on NMEA 2000 BUS
-Can be connected to GN70/MX610/MX612 GNSS Navigation systems via NMEA 2000 BUS
-Provides heading, pitch, roll, heave and position
-Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
-Accurate heading for up to 3 minutes during GPS outages
- Simplicity of a compass and GPS receiver in one.
- Tracks heading, rate of turn, position, heave, roll, and pitch.
- Accurate heading based on GPS data, free from magnetic interference.
- Supports satellite-based augmentation systems (SBAS) for enhanced positional accuracy.
- Compact flush-mount or pole-mounted design.
- Easy installation with NMEA 2000® connectivity.
|N2K PGNs||126992, 127250, 127251, 127257, 127258, 128259, 129025, 129026, 129027, 129028, 129029, 129033, 129539, 129540|
|NMEA 2000||1x CAN Micro-C port, 4 LEN|
|Power Consumption, max.||165mA|
|Power Consumption, typical||150mA|
|Recommended Fuse Rating||na|
|Supply Voltage||8-36 VDC external or 12-16V via CAN|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30 to +70C (-22 to +158F)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40 to +85C (-40 to +185F)|
|Waterproof rating||IEC 60945, Exposed|
|Data Available||Heading, Rate of turn, Attitude, Magnetic Variation, Speed, Position, COG & SOG, Altitude, GNSS Position data, GNSS DOP’s, GNSS Sats in view, Time & Date, System Time|
|Compass Safe Distance – Metric, imperial||0,3m (11,8″)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Not incl. Mount: 259 x 45 x 129 mm (10,2 x 1,8 x 5,1″) Incl. Mount: 259 x 128 x 129 mm (10,2 x 5,0 x 5,1″)|
|Mounting Type||Fixed/Flush mount or Pole mount|
|Weight||0,42/0,51kg (0,9/1,1 lbs)|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
There are no reviews yet.