An Optically Bonded display means absolutely zero condensation or fogging, while transflective LCD technology provides exceptional contrast and visibility – day or night – while consuming less power than traditional backlight-only displays. The flexible, NMEA 2000® certified, Triton² Display can be integrated into a wider navigation system and also be combined with a Triton² Pilot keypad and NAC autopilot computer to create a complete autopilot control system, featuring B&G sail-specific autopilot steering algorithms.
”Pick of the Bunch’
Practical Boat Owner magazine reviewed Triton² in their March 2017 issue, in a test of five NMEA2000 instrument displays. They were impressed: ‘Pick of the bunch in terms of clarity and brightness was the B&G Triton². The transflective LCD screen was the best of all we tested: crisp, clear and bright, with excellent viewing angles of around 170 degrees. The graphics were nicely presented and clear to understand.’ Practical Boat Owner, March 2017 issue
- Optical Bonding: Sporting an Optically Bonded 4.1-inch LCD display, Triton² allows you to see clearly in all conditions with its large clear colour display 100% free from condensation or fogging.
- Efficient LCD Technology: Transflective LCD technology uses reflected ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable illumination when required, making Triton² exceptionally efficient and extending time available from your battery capacity.
- Easy to Use: Triton² provides simple on-screen menus controlled by soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons.
- Intuitive design makes it easy to configure and use your display.
- Low Profile Design: At just 8mm thin the Triton2 instrument adds a sleek look to any boat. Nearly half the dimension of its thick competitors, Triton² won’t get in the way, catch ropes or offend the eye!
- NMEA 2000® Certified: NMEA 2000 certification means you can be confident when adding Triton2 to an existing NMEA 2000 system. NMEA 2000 certification also opens up a wide variety of future expansion options for your Triton² system.
- Easy Installation: A straight-forward front mounting method and a clip-on bezel over the (4) mounting screws combine with a single NMEA 2000 connection carrying both power and networked data.
- The Triton² is simple and quick to install.
- Autopilot Integration: Triton² will display B&G Pilot data on a clear status screen.
- With the addition of a Triton² Pilot keypad the instrument becomes a fully functional Pilot controller.
|NMEA 2000||1 x NMEA2000 Micro-C port, 3 LEN|
|Backlight Color||White, Red, Green, Blue|
|Resolution||320 x 240, 4:3|
|Size and Type||4.1″ Bonded Transmissive TFT-LCD|
|Power Consumption, max.||1.8W|
|Power Consumption, typical||1.4W|
|Recommended Fuse Rating||5A|
|Supply Voltage||12V DC (10-16V DC)|
|Humidity||Up to 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25 to +65ºC (-13ºF to +149ºF)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40 to +85ºC (-40ºF to +185ºF)|
|Compass Safe Distance – Metric, imperial||300mm (1.0′)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||118 x 115 x 37mm (4.6 x 4.5 x 1.4″)|
|Weight||0.32 kg (0.7 lbs)|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
|Languages||English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Swedish, Croatian, Norwegian|